UPDATED May 14, 2021
In accordance with Executive Order 215, RTS will make the following changes to our mask wearing protocols in our office and waiting room policies effective immediately:
- All fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear a mask inside the RTS office.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated are expected to follow mask wearing requirements per NCDHHS.
- Staff, patients and parents are welcome to continue wearing a mask in the office if they feel more comfortable doing so.
- A mask for the child during therapy evaluations and sessions will be at the discretion of the therapist and the parent(s) of the child.
- Our waiting room will be open for one parent and one sibling of the patient to utilize during their child’s session. Parents also have the option to into the session with their child or wait outside in their car.
We will continue to update this policy as we move through the different phases set by the state. Thank you for your cooperation during this time. We look forward to working with your child.